To comply with government and Swim England advice and in accordance with Mountbatten requirements we will be running training sessions with a number of restrictions in place.
We will be using [My Matches] for allocating limited training slots on a first come first served basis. Training sessions will be active from 8am Friday morning for the following Thursday. If you attend training on a Thursday you must wait after 8pm Sunday before responding.
IMPORTANT: by requesting a place at a training session you are confirming:
- you are in good health and will NOT attend if you have ANY Covid-19 symptoms or are unwell in any way;
- you understand there are risks of exposure to Covid-19 by participating in group activities such as training and you assume those risks yourself (or as parent/guardian, on behalf of a member aged under 18);
- you have read and will comply with the protocols set out further below.
Specifically, you may NOT attend training if any of the following apply:
- You have had a new continuous cough/ high temperature/ shortness of breath/ loss or change to your sense of smell or taste in the 48 hours preceeding training.
- Someone where you live has the above symptoms.
- You have been diagnosed with COVID 19 in the last two weeks or been in contact with someone who has.
You must read and comply with the following attendance protocols (Pool B is our usual training pool):
- Wash your hands before leaving home.
- Toilets may be used at the pool if essential but please minimise any potential need.
- There will be no access to changing areas or lockers – arrive ready to get changed poolside.
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to the session and wait in your car.
- When you see our Covid-rep, sanitise your hands, join them, and follow their instructions.
- There will be no entry for late arrivers.
- Members will access the pool via the main reception, keeping to the right hand side as you walk in.
- On entry go directly to poolside and spread out – there will be allocated areas to leave bags, towels and clothes.
- Follow instructions poolside and in the water regarding training activities and restricted use of equipment – including:
- don’t touch any equipment till you’re told
- remain with your allocated group
- don’t touch the ball of another group
- Members may use the two showers located by Pool B prior to entering the pool.
- Maintain two meter distancing between all members at all times – from waiting outside, through entry, being poolside, in the pool, and afterwards till you leave again.
- If you feel unwell during a session, notify the coach immediately and follow their instructions.
- Once the session is finished, get dressed on poolside (or put on a dressing gown) without delay (= no showering) then leave via the fire exit by Pool B.
Club members – when required please use the button below to make a monthly payment.
Please add your name + month & year to the notes field
eg: Jane Blogs Sep-2020.